IMPROVE THE WAY YOU COOK
Crepes! Savory or sweet, they can be devoured for breakfast or even midnight meal!
We can enjoy them with a sweet twist – with strawberries and whipped cream, with hazelnut spread, chocolate and biscuit, or savory, with Horio graviera or feta cheese, turkey or ham and tomato – whatever our appetite calls for!
Seeing how easy it actually is to make them, we will immediately add them to our daily lives!
Ingredients we will need
Crepes batter – for 4 servings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Horio cow butter, melted
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and flour, while gradually adding milk and water. Add butter and salt and beat until mixture is smooth.
- Put some butter in a pan over medium to high heat and add ¼ cup of batter. Wriggle pan so that batter covers all of it.
- Cook for 2 minutes until browned and with a spatula turn crepe on its other side. Cook other side until browned as well, for another 2 minutes.
We serve our crepes hot, wrapped in a large dish with scoops of hazelnut spread, blueberries and strawberries with whipped cream, butter and honey.
Or, we can wrap chocolate and crushed biscuits inside them, along with crushed nuts and jam.
Recipes with crepes
- Flambéed crepes with citrus fruit
- Sweet Crepes with biscuits, banana and marmalade (by Elias Mamalakis)