INGREDIENTS 346 gr. unpeeled almonds 336 gr. Horio sheep butterfat 336 gr. sugar 336 gr. farina blue 1 tea spoon soda juice of 1 lemon 2 vanillas jam of your choice 1 cup powdered sugar 1 greaseproof paper
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar and Horio sheep butterfat.
- Once the sugar melts, add the soda dissolved in lemon juice, the grinded almonds, the vanillas and the flour little by little.
- Knead very well. Then cover the dough with a towel and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- In a baking tray, lay a greaseproof paper.
- Make small balls with the dough. Then squeeze them with your palms so they become flat and put them in the tray, not too close to one another.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 150 – 160 C.
- Use a spatula to put some jam of your choice on each pastrie and then cover it with another pastrie.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.