INGREDIENTS ½ packet of Horio margarine classic flavor ½ kilo flour 3 eggs in room temperature 2 cups of lukewarm milk ¾ cup of sugar 1 sachet of dry yeast 1 vanilla ½ kilo apples ½ jar of jam of your choice
- In a large bowl place lukewarm milk, 1 cup from the flour, 2 tblsp of sugar and the yeast. Stir them for a while and let them “rest” for about 5 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, mix the eggs and the sugar and add them to the mixture. Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon and add the rest of the flour as well as the vanilla.
- Add Horio margarine classic flavor melted and knead until the dough no longer sticks to the side of the bowl. Cover the bowl with a towel and let it “rest” for about 1 hour.
- Butter a baking tray and lay the dough over. Spread on some jam and add the fruit that have been already cut, as well as the almonds. Leave the cake for a while to rest, in order to rise.
- In preheated oven, bake the cake at 160C for about half an hour.