INGREDIENTS 2 chicken fillets 2 pita breads 2 bacon slices 100gr grated Horio Mature graviera 1 red pepper in sticks 1 green pepper in sticks 1 onion in sticks 2 tbsp Horio Classic olive oil Dry oregano 1 thinly sliced tomato 2 tbsp mustard Salt Pepper
- Thinly slice chicken.
- Put Horio Classic olive oil in a pan and sauté chicken with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add peppers and onion and sauté for 10 more minutes.
- Open pita breads and spread them with mustard.
- Put in every pita half the chicken mixture, 1 bacon slice, half the Horio Mature Graviera and 3 tomato slices.
- Roll and toast or bake for 3 minutes.