INGREDIENTS 12 medium sized artichokes 1 kilo peas 2 medium sized carrots 2 big potatoes 500 gr. spring onions 1 cup Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions 2 bunches of parsley juice from 2 small lemons
- Clean the artichokes as follows: remove the stalks and the hard leaves from the artichokes. Cut the hard edges of the leaves, remove the fuzzy choke, cut them and put them in a bowl of water and juice of one lemon so as not to blacken.
- Cut the carrots in thin strips, peel and slice the potatoes in wedges and chop the onion and dill.
- Heat some Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions. Reduce heat and add the onion until golden. Add the peas and the artichoke hearts and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the lemon juice. Add water, as much as is needed in order to cover half of the ingredient. Close the lid and allow to simmer until the vegetables soften – for about 45 minutes.
- Finally, add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.