INGREDIENTS 4 medium sized eggplants 600 gr. minced beef 4 yogurts 0% fat 3 ripe tomatoes 1 medium sized onion 4 tea spoons Horio Koroneiki variety salt and pepper 1 greaseproof paper
- Rinse the tomatoes. With a knife, carve their lower part across.
- In a large bowl, put some cold water and some ice cubes.
- In a deep pot, heat some water. When boiled, add the tomatoes and let them boil for about 15 minutes. Once they start peeling, put them in the cold water and leave them for about 5 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes on a paper towel, remove the peels, cut them, remove the seed and chop them.
- On a tray, lay over a greaseproof paper. Then cut the eggplants in slices, lay them on the greaseproof paper and grill each side for 10 minutes at 200 C.
- In a wok, put 2 tea spoons Horio Koroneiki variety and sauté the onion. Once golden, add the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When the sauce absorbs most of the liquids, add the minced meat and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Salt slightly the eggplants. Then grease a baking tray with 2 tblsp Horio Koroneiki variety and lay them over. Add the minced meat over the eggplants, and then the 2 yogurts.
- Cook it for 25 – 30 minutes at 200 C.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes and add the rest of the yogurt.