INGREDIENTS 2 roasted slices of bread 4 slices of smoked salmon 1 avocado, peeled and sliced (optionally) 2 eggs 2 tsp TOP white vinegar Finely cut chives for garnish (optionally)
INGREDIENTS For Hollandaise sauce 3 egg yolks 1 ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice 1 cup Horio soft unsalted with cow butter, melted ¼ tsp salt Fresh pepper
- For Hollandaise sauce: In a blender, mix egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and pepper for 30-60 seconds.
- Slowly add Horio soft unsalted with cow butter with blender still running.
- For the eggs: In a pot with boiling water add 2 tsp TOP white vinegar.
- Break eggs in small cups so that it will be easier to slide them in boiling water. Slide them when water is boils, each to a different spot in the pot.
- Cover and leave for 3 minutes. Check if they need to be stirred to a more round shape. Remove from water with a slotted spoon.
- Apply salmon slices on the bread and the avocado and then the eggs.
- Drizzle with the sauce, sprinkle some chives and serve immediately.