INGREDIENTS 5 washed and sliced small potatoes 1 sliced onion 2 chopped garlic gloves ½ tsp oregano 2 tbsp Horio PDO Kalamata olive oil ½ sliced lemon 2 big sliced tomatoes 2 white fish fillets without skin some chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Put the onion, garlic, oregano and olive oil in a baking pan, season and mix all ingredients with your hand, so as to cover them with the oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn them on the other side and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Add lemon and tomatoes and bake for a further 10 minutes. Add fish and continue cooking for 10 more minutes.
- Drizzle with parsley and serve.