INGREDIENTS ½ cup water 15 gr dried mushrooms 1 finely chopped onion 1 tsp TOP Red vinegar 1 cup fresh fava beans 1 ½ kilo asparagus, cleaned 3 tbsp Horio PDO Kalamata olive oil 2 tsp fresh finely chopped thyme
- Boil ½ cup of water in a small pot. Add mushrooms, boil and remove from heat.
- Put onion in a small bowl along with TOP red vinegar. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 220C.
- Put fava beans in a large pot or pan with boiling salted water until it gets crunchy, for about 2 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water and drain again. Remove its skin and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Put asparagus in a large baking sheet. Cover with Horio PDO Kalamata olive oil and spice with salt and pepper. Bake until tender for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut mushrooms in thin slices. Sauté them in 2 tbsp for 2 minutes. Add onion mixture and simmer for 2 more minutes. Put fava beans and mix well. Add thyme.
- Bake fava beans and mushrooms mixture and spice with salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus on a platter and pour fava beans and mushrooms mixture on top. Serve.