INGREDIENTS 1 kilo veal 4 cups yellow rice ½ cup Horio sustainable olive oil 7 cloves of garlic juice of 2 medium-sized lemons ½ kilo Horio Graviera cheese ½ tsp oregano salt and pepper
- Rinse the meat and cut it in portions.
- Peel and chop the garlic
- In a pot, put Horio sustainable olive oil, the meat, the garlic, salt and pepper and sauté them.
- After a while, add water and cook for approximately 3 hours until it softens but still has its sauce
- When it’s about to boil, add the lemon juice, cubed Horio Graviera, and the oregano. Cook for approximately 2 more minutes and remove from the fire.
- Put the meat on a platter with a slotted spoon and add 8 cups of water in the pot with the broth. When boiled, add the rice and leave it on low heat for about 10 minutes, while stirring slightly.