INGREDIENTS 3/4 cup yogurt 2% fat 1/3 cup Horio feta, shredded 1 cucumber, grated 2 tblsp fresh mint, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, grated Salt Fresh ground pepper 1 1/4 kilo low fat turkey mince 2 tblsp Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil 4 burger rolls Lettuce leaves Tomato slices
- In a small bowl mix together yogurt with Horio feta, cucumber, mint, and half of the garlic, 1 tblsp water, ½ tsp salt and some pepper. Put the bowl in the fridge until serving.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the mince with the rest of the garlic, 1tsp salt and some pepper.
- Knead all ingredients to make 4 patties.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium to high heat.
- Pour olive oil in the skillet and add the patties to be cooked until brown. Cook each side for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put the patties in a dish.
- Spread the lettuce leaves on the rolls, add above the patties, feta sauce, tomato and cover with the other half of the roll.