INGREDIENTS 1,400 kg bite-sized turkey’s leg filet juice of 4 big mandarines juice of 5 oranges juice of 2 lemons 2 grated onions 2 finely chopped fresh onions 1 garlic clove 1 little cup of white wine 1 tsp mustard Some finely chopped thyme 1 ½ l chicken broth 80 ml Horio Sustainable Olive Oil
- In a big pot sauté the turkey.
- When golden brown, add onion, fresh onion, garlic and sauté. Add mustard and, after a few minutes, add the wine.
- Scratch the bottom of the pot and then pour the citrus juices (some peels could be optionally added).
- Add chicken broth and cook over medium/high heat for about 60 minutes.
- Once meat is ready add salt and pepper, thyme and serve with some buttery puree.