INGREDIENTS 400 gr minced beef 2 washed, drained and finely chopped small bunches of chards 1 finely chopped onion 3 tbsp Horio Classic Olive Oil Salt and Pepper 300 gr yogurt 1 garlic clove 1 tsp finely chopped dill 1 tbsp TOP white vinegar 1 tsp smoked paprika
- In a pot pour Horio Classic Olive Oil and sauté onion until it turns golden brown. Add minced beef and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chards and fill the pot with water.
- Cook over medium heat until all liquids disappear.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add paprika and remove from heat.
- Serve in dishes.
- Put yogurt in a bowl, add garlic, dill and TOP vinegar and stir until well combined. Serve with a dollop of yogurt mixture.