INGREDIENTS 250 gr. Horio organic cow butter 4 tblsp. sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla powder 250 gr. flour a little salt 60 gr. milk chocolate
- In a bowl, beat the Horio organic cow butter with the sugar until the dough gets fluffy
- Add the vanilla. Add the sifted flour and the salt and knead until you get smooth and firm dough.
- Put the dough in a piping bag and shape round biscuits. Place them in a lightly greased (with butter) baking sheet.
- Bake in center of the oven at 200 degrees for 10 -15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Leave them in the baking tray to cool for 2 to 3 minutes and later transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
- Use a spoon to drop chocolate on top of each cookie thus forming different shapes
- Place on a platter and serve.