INGREDIENTS 100 gr all-purpose flour 20 gr cocoa powder 140 gr confectioner’s sugar 40 gr Horio soft unsalted with cow butter, softened salt 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 120ml full fat milk 1 egg 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
INGREDIENTS For the butter cream 125 gr Horio soft unsalted with cow butter, softened 1 tsp vanilla extract 300 gr confectioner’s sugar 2 tsp full fat milk
INGREDIENTS For the chocolate glaze 200 gr dark chocolate 200 gr white chocolate Decorative truffles
- Preheat oven at 170C and apply 12 paper cups in muffin sheet.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, Horio soft unsalted with cow butter in a bowl until mixture becomes sand-like.
- In another bowl mix milk, egg and vanilla extract. Slowly add in flour mixture.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth. Put in paper cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack and then refrigerate for the whole night.
- For butter cream: Put Horio soft unsalted with cow butter in a large bowl and mix until creamy.
- Slowly add sugar with mixer still running. Add milk and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Take cakes form the fridge and rub them until they become crumbs. Mix some butter cream along so that it gets more pliable.
- Roll into balls and arrange in a baking sheet. Put sheet in fridge for 30 minutes so they will become firm.
- In different bowls, melt dark and white chocolate.
- Dip a stick in any chocolate you wish and then push it into a cake ball. Once finished with all the balls, dip them in chocolate to fully cover the ball. Drizzle with truffles if you wish.
- Let cool and serve.