INGREDIENTS 1 medium sized cauliflower 1 cup of Horio Classic olive oil 1 kilo ripe tomatoes 4 cloves of garlic 1 bunch of fennel 1 tea spoon sugar salt and pepper
- Wash the tomatoes and grate them.
- Clean and rinse the cauliflower.
- Cut it in small pieces and sauté them in Horio Classic olive oil.
- When they turn golden brown on all sides, add the juice from the tomatoes and water, until it covers the cauliflower pieces.
- Add the chopped garlic and the fennel.
- Add salt and pepper and reduce heat. Simmer without stirring until the sauce is ready.