INGREDIENTS 250 gr. Oat flakes 40 gr. hazelnuts 80 gr. pistachios 60 gr. raisins ½ tsp cinnamon ½ tsp ginger 165 gr. Horio Cow’s Butter 140 gr. Honey
- We place the nuts in the blender and grind for a few seconds. The nuts needn’t become a powder, they can be chunky
- In a large bowl we mix the oat flakes with the chunky nuts, raisins, cinnamon and ginger
- In a small pot we warm the butter and honey, mixing constantly until they have melted. We add the mixture to the large bowl and with fast movements spread the butter and honey mix everywhere; we can even wear a glove and mix with our hand for better results
- On parchment paper, in a 20×20 pan ,we add the mixture and spread evenly
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 C for 20-25 minutes (until the edges are golden brown)
- We allow for the bars to cool well and then place in the refrigerator for a few hours. We remove the bars with the parchment paper from the pan and using a large knife cut into the desired shapes.
- Store the cereal bars in a cool area (we can even store them in the refrigerator, but before consuming, leave in room temperature for 20 minutes)