INGREDIENTS 4 chicken fillet (1kg) 240 ml (1 cup) dry white wine 2 onions, in a blender juice of 2 lemons 1 tblsp. paprika 120ml (½ cup) Horio organic extra virgin olive oil 350 g. Horio organic feta cheese, cut into chunks chopped parsley
- Cut the fillets in half in order to make them thinner.
- Peel the onions and put in blender.
- Heat the Horio organic extra virgin olive oil in a skillet and sauté the fillets on both sides. Add the onions and let them cook with the fillets for about 20 minutes.
- Add the wine and lower the heat.
- Let the sauce simmer until the chicken is tender for about 30 minutes. Pour some hot water if necessary to prevent the sauce from drying.
- Add salt, the paprika and lemon.
- Turn off the heat and add the Horio feta cheese. Let it to melt for a few minutes.
- Place the food on a platter, sprinkle with parsley and serve with buttered pasta.