INGREDIENTS 1 large chicken cut into small portions 1 grated large onion 1 cup Horio PDO Kalamata olive oil 1 cup white wine 250 gr Horio feta cheese Juice of 1 lemon 1 tbsp oregano Salt and pepper
- In a large pot, heat the horio olive oil and sauté the chicken portions until they have browned
- Stir in the onions and continue sautéing, stirring continuously.
- Add the wine, the salt and the pepper and reduce the heat and continue cooking for about 45-60 minutes until the sauce evaporates.
- Uncover the pot and add the lemon juice. Stir and add the Horio feta cheese and the oregano.
- Stir for a last time and serve it hot with French fries.