INGREDIENTS 1 tblsp. Horio Koroneiki variety Olive Oil 25 gr. Horio margarine classic flavor 4 chicken drumsticks 1 chopped onion 2 mashed garlic cloves 200 gr. canned mushrooms 240 ml (1 cup) red wine 2 tblsp. tomato paste 2 sprigs of thyme 500 ml (2 cups) chicken stock
- Heat the Horio Koroneiki variety Olive Oil and half of the Horio margarine classic flavor in a large pot.
- Add salt and pepper to the chicken and cook for 5 minutes until golden. Remove them from the pot and keep them aside.
- Pour the remaining Horio soft margarine with olive oil in a pot, add the onions and sauté them for 5 minutes until they look transparent.
- Add the garlic and after 2 minutes add the mushrooms, let them cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour the wine and the tomato paste and let it boil for about 5 minutes until the sauce reduces.
- Add the thyme and the chicken stock. Place the chicken drumsticks back in the pot and let them simmer for 1 hour.
- Take them out of the pot and let the sauce thicken for about 10 minutes. Add the drumsticks back into the pot and stir. Serve hot with steamed rice.