INGREDIENTS 1 tblsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil 700 gr pork fillet Salt Pepper 2 tblsp Horio soft unsalted with cow butter 1 finely chopped onion 1 tsp fresh ginger ¾ cup fresh orange juice 1 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme or ½ tsp dried thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Pour some olive oil in a nonstick skillet and warm it up. Salt and pepper the meat and sauté on both sides until golden brown.
- Place the meat in a baking dish and bake for 15-18 minutes. Remove from the heat and place the meat on a cutting board and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In the same skillet melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, the ginger and sauté them for about 3 minutes, until they are tender.
- Add the orange juice, stir and simmer.
- Add the thyme and simmer for about 5 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add 1 tbsp butter.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Slice the meat and serve with the sauce.