INGREDIENTS 80 gr. self-rising flour 1 egg 170 gr. sugar 70 gr. Horio margarine classic flavor 2 tblsp chocolate truffle 1 tblsp cocoa powder ½ medium sized ripe banana
- Peel the banana and mash it with a fork.
- In a bowl, put Horio margarine classic flavor and all the ingredients except for the truffle and hit them with a fork for about 5 minutes.
- Add the truffle and stir again.
- Butter a cake tin with Horio margarine classic flavor, sprinkle it slightly with some flour, pour over the mixture and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes at 1700C.
- Use a toothpick to check whether the cake is ready. Put it off the oven when it doesn’t stick to the toothpick.