INGREDIENTS 750 gr. milk chocolate 80 gr. dark chocolate 600 ml milk cream 80 gr. tahini
INGREDIENTS For the topping:
INGREDIENTS 250 gr. sugar 250 gr. sesame 70 ml water
- Get the sesame caramelized as follows: In a pot, add the water, the sugar and stir constantly until sugar melts. When boiled, add the sesame and keep stirring until the sesame roasted and caramelized. Then apply it on a flat surface covered with silpat or in a plastic tray and let it cool.
- Break the chocolate into very small pieces (or grate it from the thick side of the grater) and put it in a bowl. Then add tahini.
- In a pot, add the milk cream, boil it and pour it into the bowl with the chocolate and the tahini. Stir the mixture with a spatula until the chocolate melts and the tahini dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking pan and let it cool- but not frozen.
- By hand or spoon, take small quantities of the mixture and mold small balls.
- Roll one by one the truffles in the caramelized sesame so as to be covered from all sides.
- Put the truffles in the fridge in order to tighten.