INGREDIENTS 500 gr. dark chocolate 4 eggs 100 gr. Horio cow butterfat 200 gr. sugar 4 tblsp flour 1 greaseproof paper
INGREDIENTS For the cream:
INGREDIENTS 600 gr. sour cream 6 tblsp cocoa 4 tblsp powdered sugar 4 tblsp liqueur of your choice
INGREDIENTS For the overlapping:
INGREDIENTS 4 tblsp cocoa 4 tbslp powdered sugar
- Cut the chocolate in pieces and melt it in bain-marie.
- Divide the eggs into yolks and whites.
- Beat the yolks separately until creamy and add them to the chocolate, while stirring well.
- Beat the egg whites in meringue and add them to the chocolate mixture little by little, while stirring constantly.
- Grease a greaseproof paper. Then lay it over a tray, pour over the mixture, smooth it with a spatula and bake in preheated oven for 25 – 30 minutes at 170C.
- Remove the sponge cake from the oven. When cool, put it on a cotton towel and let it for at least 8 hours.
- Prepare the cream as follows: With a mixer, beat the sugar with the sour cream until it gets into a fluffy whipped cream. Then add the liqueur and the cocoa and keep beating until you get a homogenized mixture.
- On clean kitchen countertop open the sponge cake and apply the cream with a spatula, in order to cover all the surface of the cake.
- Roll the cake and place it on a platter with the edges of the cake from the underside.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and the cocoa and put the cake in the fridge. Serve after 4-5 hours.