INGREDIENTS 500 gr. couverture chocolate 10 eggs 1 lt milk 8 tblsp sugar
- Cut the chocolate in pieces and melt it in bain-marie along with the milk, while stirring constantly with a spatula until the chocolate melts well.
- While stirring, add sugar. Then get the mixture off heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and separate the 8 yolks from the 10 whites (there are 2 yolks wich we are not going to use).
- In a deep bowl, beat the yolks slightly and add them to the chocolate mixture while stirring quickly (so as not to bake the eggs). Let the mixture cool very well.
- Beat the egg whites in meringue and add them to the chocolate mixture little by little, while stirring slowly (so as not for the meringue to cut).
- Put the mousse in small individual cups and leave them in fridge for at least 4 hours.