INGREDIENTS 4 medium-sized, cleaned cuttlefish 2 large, cleaned calamari 4 slices of bread (without the crust) 2 to 3 tblsp breadcrumbs 2 tblsp chopped parsley 1 tblsp chopped celery 1 finely grated onion 5 tblsp Horio Organic Olive Oil 2 garlic cloves 1 tsp oregano 1 cup red wine 2 tblsp TOP white vinegar 4-5 potatoes Salt, pepper
- Cut the cuttlefish and calamari into small pieces after we have cleaned them well, under plenty of water
- In the blender, we add both cuttlefish and calamari so that they may be blended well
- Add some of the bread (no crust), onion, garlic, red wine ,vinegar, celery, parsley and oregano, as well as, 2 tablespoons Olive oil and we mix in blender until completed absorbed
- We then begin to slowly add the breadcrumbs, as much as is needed in order for the mixture to be tight enough for us to kneed into a burger shape
- Peel the potatoes, put salt and pepper and place in pan
- Add oregano, some water and the remaining olive oil into the pan and mix well
- Place the burgers between the potatoes and bake at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.