INGREDIENTS 20 digestive biscuits, crushed in a blender 100 gr. Horio Cow butter (or Horio soft light butter) ½ cream cheese 200 gr. milk cream 2 tblsp corn flour 150 gr. sugar 1 tbsp lemon zest
INGREDIENTS For the sauce 200 gr. strawberry jam ½ cup of water 10 strawberries (optional)
- In a pot, add the milk cream and the corn flour. Mix until dissolved, add the sugar and the lemon zest and keep stirring.
- When slightly thickened, remove the mixture from the heat while continuing to stir constantly. Then let it cool.
- Grease the bottom of a round non-stick form with detachable walls.
- In a pot, heat Horio Cow butter (or Horio soft light butter) until it has melted and add the crushed biscuits.
- Pour the mixture in the form, spreading it evenly everywhere.
- Stir the corn flour mixture with the cream cheese – which in the meanwhile has cooled – until homogenized and pour it into the form. Then put the form in the fridge for about 4-5 hours.
- In a blender, mix the strawberry jam with the water and at the same time, we remove the walls from the form.
- Pour strawberry jam sauce over the cheesecake and decorate it with the strawberries that have been rinsed and cut into small slices (optional).