INGREDIENTS 6 bread slices for toast 4 slices bacon 4 slices turkey ham 150 gr. Horio Mature graviera cheese, grated, or Horio Shredded cheese mix with graviera 1 small can sliced mushrooms 2 medium sized tomatoes 1 medium sized pepper ½ cup Kalamata olives ½ cup tomato sauce ½ tea spoon oregano 1 greaseproof paper
- Cut the turkey ham and the bacon in pieces.
- In a tray, lay the greaseproof paper and place the bread slices one next to the other, leaving no gap.
- Spread some tomato sauce over the bread and add the bacon as well as the turkey ham. Sprinkle the ½ of Horio graviera cheese to cover all bread slices.
- Drain and squeeze by hand the mushrooms and put them over the ham.
- Cut Kalamata olives in small pieces, rinse the tomatoes and the pepper, chop them and add them as well.
- Finally, sprinkle with the rest of Horio graviera cheese and add the oregano.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 – 25 minutes at 250C, until the pizza gets golden brown.