INGREDIENTS 300 gr. grated Horio graviera cheese 300 gr. Horio Feta cheese or Horio light white cheese 3 medium sized tomatoes 1 green pepper 1 red pepper 1 cup Kalamata olives 2 tblsp Horio Koroneiki variety 1 cup tomato juice
INGREDIENTS For the dough 2 cups lukewarm milk ½ sachet of yeast ½ tea spoon salt 2 tblsp Horio Koroneiki variety flour (as much needed)
- In a large bowl, put the ingredients of the dough and some salt and start kneading (from the yeast, dissolve only a small part of it).
- Keep kneading while adding flour, until the dough becomes pliable and loosens by the hand (we don’t want it to be sticky).
- When ready, cover it with a towel and let it rest in a warm place (e.g. inside the switched off oven).
- Mix the tomato juice with a fresh grated tomato and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- With a brush, grease a baking tray with Horio Koroneiki variety. Lay the dough over and apply the tomato sauce with a spoon.
- Add Horio feta cheese (or Horio light white cheese) grated by hand, the peppers chopped, the olives cut in pieces and the tomatoes cut in slices. Finally, add the Horio graviera cheese, grated.
- Cook in the oven for 20 -30 minutes, at 250C, until pizza gets golden brown.