INGREDIENTS 1 ¾ c fava 4 1/3 c water 1 tbsp sea salt 2 tbsp Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil, plus more for garnish Caper for garnish
- Put fava in a pot and cover with water. Boil and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse well.
- Put 4 1/3 c of water and fava in a pressure cooker and boil. Lower heat and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Put fava in a blender and mash. Return fava mash in the pot and add 2 tbsp Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil and salt.
- Cook over very low heat, uncovered, until creamy, mixing with a wooden spoon, for 15 minutes.
- Serve in room temperature and garnish with caper and drizzles of Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil.