INGREDIENTS 1 package of penne 2 tomatoes 1 onion ¼ kilo Horio Feta Cheese or Horio light white cheese 3 tblsp Horio Sustainable olive oil parsley salt and pepper
- Boil the pasta for about 10 minutes. Strain them, let them cool and put them in a bowl.
- Rinse the vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut the tomatoes in small cubes, and chop the onion, as well as, the parsley.
- Add the vegetables in the bowl.
- Crumble Horio Feta cheese (or Horio light white cheese) and add it in the bowl as well.
- Add some Horio sustainable olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve.