INGREDIENTS For the crepe batter 1 cup milk 2 eggs 2 tblsp. Horio Organic cow butter 1 tsp. sugar 2 vanilla sachets 1 cup flour
INGREDIENTS For the sauce 1 orange (the juice of the orange and then finely chop the orange peel) Finely chopped peel of 1 lemon 3 tblsp. of sugar 1 tblsp. Horio organic cow butter 3-4 tblsp. Grand Marnier
- First prepare the crepes.
- In a bowl, whisk all the crepe batter ingredients: milk, eggs, melted Horio organic cow butter and vanilla
- Sift the flour over the bowl and continue beating until you get a homogeneous batter
- Leave the batter to “rest” for 1/2 hour.
- Grease a nonstick medium pan with some Horio organic cow butter. Let it warm up slightly and pour about 3 tablespoons of crepe batter for each crepe. Shake the pan back and forth, left and right, until you cover the entire surface of the pan and once the batter thickens and solidifies in the center; flip the crepe with a spatula upside down.
- Continue with the same procedure for all the crepes. Fold them and keep them aside.
- Peel the orange and lemon, removing the white parts of the peel. Cut the peel into very small pieces.
- In a large pot, melt the Horio organic cow butter and add the chopped peels; add the sugar and stir until they are caramelized.
- Pour the orange juice and add little by little the folded crepes.
- Drizzle with Grand Marnier and put pot content on fire carefully (flambé part).
- Serve the crepes with sliced orange.