INGREDIENTS 250 gr Horio organic cow butter 350 gr sugar 20 gr ammonia 4 sachets of vanillin 10 eggs 600-700 gr all-purpose flour
- Beat the Horio organic cow butter with the sugar until they look white and fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs and continue beating until fully mixed. Add the vanilla essence and the ammonia, and last, little by little add the sifted flour. Remember, the dough should be soft, not tight.
- Lay baking paper on to baking trays and drop spoonfuls of the mixture leaving large distances between the biscuits because they will expand.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes, until the look golden.
- Put them on a rack to let them cool and store them in an airtight container.