INGREDIENTS 100 gr. Sweet trachana 350 gr. water 1 tbsp Horio Soft Low Fat with Cow Butter 120 gr. Horio Sweet Graviera 50 gr. anthotyro 1 green pepper 1 pepper of Florina 1 egg ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp allspice ¼- ½ tsp pepper ¼- ½ tsp salt 10 fyllo dough sheets (1 pack) 150 gr. Horio Soft Low Fat with Cow Butter for greasing Poppy seeds for sprinkling (optional)
- Place water on heat and when it begins to boil, add the trachana; Leave ontop of heat for 1 minute and mix, then remove from stove, cover with a lid and allow it to rise for 6-7 minutes
- As soon as the trachana rises, drain remaining water and place in a bowl, adding the tablespoon of Horio Soft Low Fat with Cow Butter, mixing so that it may melt
- Chop the peppers and grate the graviera cheese; Add to the bowl with the trachana. Crumble the anthotyro with your hands and add to the mix; Last, add the egg into the mixture, making sure that it mixes evenly and add spices, salt and pepper
- In low heat melt the 150gr of Horio Soft Low Fat with Cow Butter for greasing the fyllo dough. Lay out one of the fyllo dough sheets and place the remaining sheets are covered by a towel so as to remain moist
- Cut fyllo dough sheet into four strips; sprinkle with butter and place one strip onto of another (so as to have 2 sets of two fyllo strips)
- Place one tablespoon of the filing at the edge of each strip and begin to roll, while simultaneously folding the sides so that the filling does not leak; Repeat with remaining fyllo dough sheets and filling and place in a pan that is lined with parchment paper
- Finally, grease the tops of the flutes with butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds (optional), then bake in oven at 175 degrees Celcius for 30 minutes, until golden brown.