INGREDIENTS 10 artichokes 1 tblsp Horio sustainable olive oil 8 toasts 2 cups flour ½ tea spoon oregano salt and pepper
- Remove the stalks from the artichokes.
- Rinse the artichokes, put them in a pot and boil them until they soften (the time needed for cooking is related to how tight the artichokes are).
- When boiled, remove the artichoke leaves and keep the hearts (except for the hairy part).
- Beat the toasts in a pestle.
- In a bowl, add the salt, the oregano, the pepper, Horio Sustainable olive oil, the toasts and the artichoke hearts. Mix them and start kneading.
- Mold them in small balls and flour them.
- Fry them with Horio Sustainable olive oil in low heat.