INGREDIENTS 1 tblsp extra virgin Horio Oilive Oil Koroneiki Variety 1 tblsp finely chopped garlic 1 cup finely chopped fennel 1/2 cup finely chopped onion 1 tsp oregano 1 cup finely chopped tomato 3/4 cup unsalted chicken broth 1 can (400 gr) of beans, washed and drained 1 bay leaf 230 gr peeled shrimp 2 tblsp finely chopped fresh parsley 1/4 tsp black pepper 1/4 cup crumbled Horio feta cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour extra virgin olive oil and sauté garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the fennel, the onion, oregano and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Add tomato and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add chicken broth, beans, bay leaf, lower the heat, and cover. Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the shrimps and go on cooking for about 2 minutes, until the shrimps are ready.
- Remove the bay leaf from the food, and add parsley, pepper and feta.
- Remove from the heat and serve.