- In a mixer, add the flour, the salt and the sugar. Mix for about 30 seconds and then add Horio Cow butter (or Horio Creamy butter), which has been cut into small cubes.
- Mix the mixture well, at medium speed, until it seems lumpy. Add the eggs, and keep beating until the batter becomes a smooth, homogenized mixture. In case it gets too tight, add some water.
- Knead the batter in a ball, cover it with a plastic wrap and let it rest at the bottom of the fridge for about 1 -2 hours. Then roll out the batter into a ½ cm thick phyllo, and put it on a baking pan, greased with some Horio Cow butter (or Horio Creamy butter).
- Cover the pan with parchment paper so as to prevent burning the surface, and bake it on the oven for about 30-45 minutes at 180ο C. When baked, we flip the batter over.
- Prepare the filling: In a bowl, add the sugar, the limoncello, the lemon juice and zest. Mix well and let the odors to grow for about ½ hour.
- In a pot, dissolve the corn flour in some water, and warm it.
- Add the lemon mixture prepared in step 5. Stir constantly and when thickened, pour it over the tart that we baked in step 4. The lemon pie is ready.
Note: Optional, beat 3 egg whites into a stiff meringue along with 2 tablespoons of powered sugar and decorate the lemon pie on top.