- In a mixer, add the flour, salt and sugar. Mix for about 30 seconds and then add Horio Soft with Cow Butter.
- Mix the mixture well, at medium speed, until it seems lumpy. Add the eggs, and keep beating until the batter becomes a smooth, homogenized mixture. In case it gets too tight, add some water.
- Knead the batter in a ball, cover it with a plastic wrap and let it rest at the bottom of the fridge for about 1 -2 hours. Then roll out the batter into a ½ cm thick phyllo, and put it on a baking pan, greased with some Horio Soft with Cow Butter.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper to prevent burning the surface, and bake it in the oven for about 30-45 minutes at 180ο C. When baked, we flip the batter over.
- Prepare the filling: In a bowl, add sugar, limoncello, lemon juice and zest. Mix well and let the odors grow for about ½ hour.
- In a pot, dissolve the corn flour in some water, and warm it.
- Add the lemon mixture prepared in Step 5. Stir constantly and when thickened, pour it over the tart that we baked in step 4. The lemon pie is ready.
Note: Optional, beat 3 egg whites into a stiff meringue along with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and decorate the lemon pie on top.