INGREDIENTS 3 eggs 2-3 tblsp Horio Feta or Horio Goat cheese, or Horio Mature graviera cheese 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped 1 cup of caper (washed and drained) 1/4 cup Horio Classic olive oil for frying
- Heat olive oil in a large pan.
- When it reaches medium heat, fry the onion until brown and add caper.
- Slightly whisk the eggs, adding minimum salt (caper is sufficiently salted), and add the whisked eggs in the pan.
- Mix well until eggs are cooked.
- Remove pan from heat, add Horio Feta or Horio Goat cheese, or Horio Mature graviera cheese, mix and serve.