INGREDIENTS For the phyllo 500 gr all-purpose flour 150 ml water 30 ml Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil 5 ml TOP Red Vinegar Salt 50 gr melted Horio soft margarine with olive oil
INGREDIENTS For the stuffing 150 gr trachanas 150 ml water 30 gr Horio soft margarine with olive oil 200 ml fresh milk 1 egg 200 gr Horio feta cheese, roughly grated Salt, pepper
- In boiling water add trachanas, salt, and Horio soft margarine with olive oil.
- Mix and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the egg, pepper and Horio feta cheese and mix well.
- Put all ingredients for the phyllo in a bowl and mix, until homogenized.
- Cover with a kitchen film and leave for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and spread to a slightly bigger size than our baking pan.
- Grease pan with Horio soft margarine with olive oil.
- Spread one phyllo and grease with Horio soft margarine with olive oil.
- Evenly spread 1/3 of the stuffing over the phyllo and repeat with the rest of the phyllo dough and the stuffing.
- Slightly carve the phyllo on top and bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for 45 minutes, adjusting the oven to a fan heater.