INGREDIENTS 1 ½ kilo potatoes 10 eggs some sugar 2 vanillas honey cinnamon powder Horio Classic olive oil
- Wash the potatoes, boil them and when the skin begins to peel, take them off the heat.
- Peel the potatoes and place them in a mortar. Beat well and add eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix them well until they become a homogenized dough.
- Heat some Horio Classic olive oil in a pot. With a small spoon, take some dough, and put it in the pot. Turn over the doughnuts in order fry on both sides but be careful not to burn. Repeat the process until there is no dough left.
- Place them in a platter, and pour honey while sprinkling the lukumades with cinnamon powder.