INGREDIENTS 1 kilo suckling pig roll 4 cloves of garlic 250 gr. dried pitted prunes 30 juniper berries 2 tblsp mustard 1 tblsp honey ½ cup of white wine 8 cups of water 8 cups of orange juice 1 cup of Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions salt and pepper
- Open the meat roll, sprinkle with salt and pepper and lay over the prunes, the garlic chopped, and the juniper berries cut in thin slices. Roll it over and put it back to its net.
- In a frying pan, heat Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions and sauté the meat roll from all sides.
- When golden brown, pour in the wine and let it boil for 3 minutes.
- Put the meat roll in a hull among with its broth, brush the surface with honey and money, add the orange juice and cover it with the lid.
- Cook it for 2 ½ hours at 200C, while turning over the meat roll ever ½ so as to remain juicy.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes. Remove the net and cut it in slices.