INGREDIENTS 2 big sea basses 12 potatoes, cut into thick sticks 2 peppers, cut into strips 2 ripe medium sized tomatoes, cut into strips 2 medium sized onions, cut into slices 6 cloves of garlic, cut into slices 4 bunches of celery 4 bunches of rosemary 2 cups Horio organic extra virgin olive oil 1 cup of water salt and pepper
- Clean and very carefully rinse the fish (the black membrane in their abdomen needs to be removed).
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, some garlic and rosemary in the abdomen of the fish.
- Brush the fish with some Horio organic extra virgin olive oil on both sides and lay them on the bottom of hull.
- Cut the potatoes, grease them with Horio organic extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle them with salt and pepper and place them right and left of the fish.
- Wash all the vegetables, cut the peppers, the tomatoes, the onions, the garlic, the celery and the rosemary as described at the ingredient list.
- Put the vegetables over the fish and the potatoes and add water from one side of the hull.
- Cover the hull and cook in preheated oven for about 40 – 45 minutes, at 200 C.
- Uncover the hull and keep baking until all fluids are gone, olive oil is only left and fish is lightly browned.