INGREDIENTS 2 tbsp Horio olive oil Mountain Regions 1 small thinly sliced onion 1 small thinly sliced green pepper 1 spicy green pepper, deseeded, thinly sliced 2 cups roughly chopped grape tomatoes 1 small roughly chopped fresh tomato 1 kilo (appr.) cleaned squid ½ cup white dry wine 2 tbsp thinly chopped parsley ¼ cup crumbled Horio feta cheese Mountain Regions (optionally)
- In a medium pan, heat Horio olive oil Mountain Regions over medium heat.
- Add onion and peppers and cook until vegetables are soft, for 10 minutes.
- Then, add grape tomatoes and tomato, stir and remove from heat. Leave aside.
- Slice squid in rings. Place in a pot without any liquids, over medium heat and cook until juices are released and evaporated, for 15-20 minutes.
- Add wine and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato mixture and simmer until sauce thickens, for 30 minutes.
- Put parsley in the pot, slightly stir and remove squid with sauce in a platter.
- Optionally, sprinkle with Horio feta cheese Mountain Regions.