INGREDIENTS 3 tbsp Horio soft unsalted with cow butter 2 celery twigs finely chopped 2 tbsp onion finely chopped 1 tbsp water, optionally 1 cup sour cream 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard 1 ½ tbsp sweet pepper finely chopped Salt Freshly grounded white pepper 1 slightly beaten egg 500 gr crabmeat 1 ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs 2 tbsp vegetable oil ½ lemon in slices for serving
- Melt Horio soft unsalted with cow butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Add celery, onion, cover and cook until softened, for about 10 minutes.
- If vegetables start getting brown, add water.
- Pour sour milk in the pot and simmer, mixing occasionally, until mixture thickens, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add mustard, pepper, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp white pepper in the cold mixture and mix well. Add egg and crabmeat. Mix tenderly.
- Put breadcrumbs in a shallow plate and spread evenly.
- Take a portion in your hands and press softly to remove liquids. Make a small meatball. Mixture should be relatively soft and moist.
- Cover meatball with breadcrumbs on every side and place on a platter. Repeat with rest of mixture, unlit you have 12-14 meatballs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to 3 hours max.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over low to medium heat and add crab meatballs. Fry from one side for 5-6 minutes and then turn for 4-5 minutes. Keep them warm when removing them from pan.
- Serve with lemon slices.