INGREDIENTS 2 chicken breasts 3 eggs 1 cup of flour 1 tbsp grated Horio Mature graviera cheese 1 tsp finely chopped thyme ½ tsp ground nutmeg 1 glass of corn flakes (smashed with blender) 1 cup of breadcrumbs 1 cup Horio soft with Olive Oil Some Sunflower Oil for frying Salt and Pepper
- Use three bowls. Whisk eggs in the first one. Combine breadcrumbs and corn flakes in the second one and mix flour, nutmeg, Horio mature graviera, thyme, salt & pepper in the third bowl.
- Put sunflower oil and Horio soft with olive oil in a frying pan.
- First put the chicken in the flour mix, then dip it in the eggs and finally roll in breadcrumbs.
- Fry over medium/high heat until they turn golden brown.
- Serve with colored salad with lemon, oil and mayonnaise-mustard sauce.