INGREDIENTS 1 ½ tblsp Horio Koroneiki Variety Olive Oil 4 chicken breasts, without skin and bones 1/4 cup onion, minced 3 garlic cloves, minced 2 cups tomato, chopped 1/4 cup green olives, chopped 1 tblsp fresh oregano, finely chopped 1 ½ tsp red pepper, minced 1/4 tsp salt 1 anchovy fillet, chopped
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium to high heat.
- Add 1 tblsp olive oil and brush all the surface of the skillet.
- Cook the chicken both sides for 5 minutes. Remove the chicken from the heat and keep it hot.
- Add in the skillet the rest of the olive oil (1/2 tblsp), onion and garlic and sauté them for 1 minute.
- Add tomato and the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 9 minutes, until sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce.