INGREDIENTS 1 medium cauliflower in large bouquets 2 bay leafs, optionally 4 bacon slices or 12 sundried tomatoes 2 tbsp breadcrumbs 10 gr shredded cheddar 10 gr grated parmesan
INGREDIENTS For the cream 50 gr Horio butter Corfu type 40 gr all-purpose flour 500 ml light milk 35 gr grated cheddar 35 gr grated parmesan 1 tsp mustard powder A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Steam cauliflower for 6-8 minutes. Add bay leafs to prevent odor. Leave aside.
- Grill bacon until crisp and leave aside.
- For the cream: Melt Horio butter Corfu type and add flour. Cook for 2 minutes and gradually add milk, whisking.
- When is gets firm add cheese, mustard powder, cayenne pepper and some salt.
- Preheat grill.
- Put cauliflower in a heatproof pan and drizzle with cream. Crack bacon and sprinkle and then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and more cheese.
- Bake until brown.