INGREDIENTS 400gr tomato concasse 1 lt vegetable stock 2 tbsp Horio cow butter 1 tbsp Horio Classic olive oil 1 finely chopped onion 2 finely chopped garlic cloves 1 finely chopped rosemary sprig 250gr risotto rice 300gr halved grape tomatoes 1 small bunch of basil, roughly chopped 4 tbsp grated parmesan
- In a blender mix tomato concasse and half vegetable stock until smooth.
- Put mixture in a small pot with rest of stock and simmer.
- Meantime, put Horio cow butter and Horio Classic olive oil in a large pot and melt butter.
- Add onion and sauté until soft, for 6-8 minutes.
- Add garlic and rosemary and continue for 1 minute.
- Add rice and mix for 1 minute.
- In the large pot, slowly add warm tomato with stock.
- Cook, stirring often, adding stock as it evaporates.
- After adding half the stock, add grape tomatoes. After 20-25 minutes, rice should be creamy and soft, tomatoes soft as well and stock completely evaporated.
- Cover, leave for 1 minute and add basil.
- Garnish with grated parmesan and black pepper and serve.