INGREDIENTS For the filling 2-3 bunches of spinach 1 finely sliced onion 1 tbsp Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil Horio feta Mountain Regions, grated (as much as we want) 1/2 c grated parmesan 225 gr ricotta 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg Salt Freshly ground black pepper 1 slightly beaten egg
INGREDIENTS For the crepes 125 gr all-purpose flour 1 pinch of salt 2 eggs 1 1/4 c milk 3 tbsp Horio cow butter, melted Horio cow butter or Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil for the pan
- For the filling: Wash spinach, remove stems and roughly cut it.
- Heat Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil and sauté onion. Add spinach and continue sautéing over medium heat until liquid evaporates.
- Put spinach and Horio feta Mountain Regions, ricotta and parmesan in a bowl and mix well. Add nutmeg, salt and pepper. Add the slightly beaten egg and leave aside.
- For the crepes: Sift flour and salt in a bowl. Add eggs and some milk and mix well. Add rest of milk and, finally, melted butter.
- Heat some butter or olive oil in a frying pan. Add 3-4 tbsp crepes mixture and fry for 1 minute. Turn crepe on the other side for ½ minute. Remove from pan and lay on a parchment paper.
- Continue procedure until all mixture is used. Place parchment paper in between each crepe.
- Put spinach mixture in the center of each crepe. Fold it in an envelope and place in an oiled heatproof pan. Mixture should make 8 crepes.
- Bake in the oven in medium temperature for 15-20 minutes.