INGREDIENTS 800 gr. lamb ½ cup Horio Koroneiki variety 1 medium sized onion 1 cup of tomato juice 3 tblsp black raisin 1 cinnamon stick some grains of allspice 4 cups of rice soup (white rice) salt and pepper
- Thoroughly rinse the meat and put it in a strainer to drain.
- Heat some Horio Koroneiki variety and sauté the meat and the grated onion.
- Add salt, pepper, tomato juice, and sauté a little longer.
- Add the cinnamon stick, the allspice, and boiled water, so that it covers the food. Let it simmer for about 1 ½ hours until meat softens.
- Add 8 cups of water. When boiled, add the rice and the raisins. Simmer until rice absorbs its liquid. (Be careful so that the liquids are not completely absorbed).